Recently, I was interviewed on the Future Driven podcast by Adam Kopp. It was a great conversation that allowed me to share more about the beginnings of ProAssisting and how we help Executives, Board Members, and Entrepreneurs thrive in their roles.
We hope you have a moment to tune in to this 30-minute discussion.
A wide range of topics were covered throughout the interview including:
1. The change in the perception of remote work since COVID-19.
2. The evolution of Pro-Assisting.
3. The differences between a Virtual Assistant and a Remote Executive Assistant.
4. The qualities that define a top-level Remote Executive Assistant.
5. How a ProAssisting Remote Executive Assistant works with their clients.
6. The magic quality of a ProAssisting Remote Executive Assistant - the power of hospitality and how the relationship between a ProAssisting Remote Executive Assistant and their client continues to elevate over time.
If you're interested in learning more about ProAssisting and the service we love to provide, please be in touch, we'd love to chat!