I had the pleasure of a great conversation with Ben Albert of Balbert Marketing. We discussed the power of finding the right remote executive assistant.
We hope you have a moment to tune in to this meaningful and wide-ranging discussion.
Learn more about:
1. What does a Remote Executive Assistant really do?
2. At what point in a person's career should they consider hiring a remote executive assistant?
3. How is ProAssisting different than other companies that provide virtual assistants?
4. Learn why ProAssisting considers itself a 51/49 company.
5. What does it take to be a Remote Executive Assistant with ProAssisting or on your own?
6. What is the 29-Hour Workday?
7. And, learn about some great brewery recommendations in upstate New York!
Find this episode on the Balbert Marketing website or your favorite podcasting platforms:
If you're interested in learning more about ProAssisting and our Remote Executive Assistant service, please be in touch - we'd love to chat!